Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The best New Balance Running Shoes

If your not new to running you'll likely know that most running shoes are not very good. Most of these running shoes will make your feet sore after a few hours of running. 

So I recommend that you choose wisely, a good option would be new balance. One of the best running shoes ever made is the new balance 993, this post will teach you more.

I started wearing New Balance 993 running shoes through a recommendation from my foot doctor. A lot of the running shoes I used were uncomfortable and lacked good heel support. 

I was recommended the 993 because of its cushioning, motion control and great heel support.

I can say that the New Balance 993 is by far the most comfortable and most stable running shoes I have ever tried. The new balance 993 really are a running dream, I just can't wait to put them on and go for a run. The 993 was the first pair of new balance running shoes I tried, and I can't wait to try some of there other shoes.

The mr 993 features pigskin leather and synthetic mesh for both excellent durability and comfort.

Some other features runners have grown to love are Abzorb cushioning, Abzorb SBS for better shock absorption and Bazorb DTS for better weight transition. 

The Abzorb cushioning is made from foam compound thats specially made for long distance runners. Not only that, but the mr 993 also has a very durable out sole made from N-Durance rubber.

3 comments:

  1. Reebok is the leading sports brand in the world. Reebok launched Best running shoes Zig-Tech, Easy tone etc. which absorber all the pressure of your leg in long running and keeps your feet fresh and comfortable. We can wear it in parties and function.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share! Even I have some awesome collection of new balance shoes online at majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. mybalancenow

    ReplyDelete